Blog Post 8: The subject that i enjoy study
馃摃 Blog Post 8: The subject that I enjoy study 馃摃
hello again!
The subject
that I enjoy study is political science and the political process, like social
movements. I can say that the feminist movement is a subject that I really like
to study, as it has many fields that consider various aspects (the waves of feminism
and its demands for example) this entails a deconstruction and to adopt it as a
way of life. Although the analysis of the origin and consequences of the
subordination of women has given rise to different theories, I have learned
that how through the initial biological difference the processes that empower
men are articulated over women and generate discrimination and inequality that
are manifested socially, culturally and economically.
The
feminist movement gives expression to this political subject that is configurated
from a two-way process: the personal and individual by which, in very different
ways (all of them necessary, valuable and legitimate), they rebel against
particular aspects of their condition and they manifest the situations they experience
and perceive as unfair; and the collective dynamics that generates the
identification of one with the other, the will to act collectively against the
system of prohibitions and exclusions that encloses them in imposed identities.
I consider
it essential to highlight the plural nature of the movement, its theory,
practice, and organizational reality, in the face of any dogmatic vision, since
there is no single way to analyze and represent the subordination of women.
It is quite
difficult to say what I thought about this subject before learning about it, perhaps
I thought that it would not be something that complex, I can only say that I
still have a lots to study :)



You are right. Feminism is diverse and very broad. I may disagree about the biological male-female condition, because it is reduced to a condition of domination, it would have to be studied better, however, I think that as a political movement and as an actor, it has profoundly transformed politics.
ResponderEliminarHow interesting your point of view on the feminist movement. It´s also a topic that interests me a lot and I believe that as women we should never stop internalizing and learning from it
ResponderEliminarIt's really interesting
ResponderEliminarI really realize that there is much to study about the feminist movement.
ResponderEliminar