Blog Post 7: Career oriented website that I like to visit

 

Blog Post 7:  Career oriented website that I like to visit  🐦

The website that I like to visit the most is the virtual community site of the General Coptroller of the Republic. (Contraloría General de la República)

The website corresponds to the official profile account of the General Comptroller of the Republic (this is where our favorite character "Contralorito" lives). This page shares information of national relevance in matters of administrative processes, auditors, accounting, and control, together with memes related to corruption, and the good use of public resources with emblematic characters such as "La trucha", the characterization of corruption.

This is the link, in case you want to take a look (but I think you already have) https://www.instagram.com/contraloriacl/

I visit this website very frequently, several days a week. I like it because it offers relevant information (summarized rulings through memes and comics) I would recommend them to everyone, since it is essential to know the administrative processes of our country to be informed of the national events in terms of knowing how public institutions works

See you in the next blog, bye bye now 



  








Comentarios

  1. good! i found the site super fun and informative. The pictures made me laugh. I had never heard of this website.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, "comptroller" gives a new approach to Public Administration.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Contralorito, I think that in this way the institution is closer to the people

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree, the Comptroller has known how to approach the general public in a fairly successful and informative way.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I did not know that there was such an instagram page, thank you very much for sharing it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog Post 4: A Photo and its Story

Blog Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology