Blog Post 3: 📱💻My Favorite Piece of Technology. 📱💻 My computer called"Selma" (no, it's a joke, it's has no name haha) My favorite piece of technology is my computer because it has many benefits, for example, improve my productivity, executing tasks in a much efficient way, this has become necessary for my everyday life. It helps me to optimize my time performing several functions at the same time, you know, listening to music while reading an e-book. For me, data storage is completely necessary, you can save many files, from documents, photos, videos, books, movies, etc. it is so cool!💖😎 watching "Your Name" with my friend. I use it to attend to my online classes, and everything related to the university, but also to watch movies with my friends through applications like discord, watch entertainment videos, edit photos, use various programs, organize my day, my upcoming evaluations, and many other things. Using a c omputer has become part of my...
ResponderEliminarNow I'm hungry with that picture hahaha
I like too, but I add chicken to the recipe.
ResponderEliminarI also love corn pie, it reminds me a lot of summer :)
ResponderEliminarI agree! The combination of sweet and salty is very rich.
ResponderEliminar