Blog Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

 

Blog Post 3: 

📱💻My Favorite Piece of Technology. 📱💻

My computer called"Selma"
(no, it's a joke, it's has no name haha)




My favorite piece of technology is my computer because it has many benefits, for example, improve my productivity, executing tasks in a much efficient way, this has become necessary for my everyday life. It helps me to optimize my time performing several functions at the same time, you know, listening to music while reading an e-book. For me, data storage is completely necessary, you can save many files, from documents, photos, videos, books, movies, etc. it is so cool!💖😎




watching "Your Name" with my friend.

I use it to attend to my online classes, and everything related to the university, but also to watch movies with my friends through applications like discord, watch entertainment videos, edit photos, use various programs, organize my day, my upcoming evaluations, and many other things.

Using a computer has become part of my daily activities, but this also brings some issues with it. In one hand it is positive because it allows me to study, learn, entertain myself, have fun with my friends despite the distance, but in the other hand, more negative, it generates problems in my vision, with pain in my eyes, my back hurts, especially my cervical and dorsal area, 😕 and I’m not a huge fan of that, this is caused by the long periods of time that I must be at the computer.


With all of that said, I recommend the use of a computer in a healthy and careful way, not using it for too long, taking care of our eyes and our back. 👏😸

     

Comentarios

  1. For the problems in your vision, do you use glasses?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hi Virginia, yep, I use optical glasses, even so they hurt a little, I think I should stop using the computer for long periods u_u

      Eliminar
  2. I love the computer name, it's like Marge Simpson's sister haha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. lol yes, I thought about her when I wrote it haha, ​I don't know why haha

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog Post 4: A Photo and its Story